Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

My Summer Reads


  How is your Summer coming along? I just wanted to quickly share my two Summer reads. I am currently finshing up Jane Eyre and will soon start on The Lovely Bones. My favorite time to read is in bed. I don't know why but I feel that if I read a few hours right before bedtime, the story will come to life in my dreams. Do you have any Summer reads? If so, what are they?


1 comment:

  1. I have lots of summer reads, but I've already written a huge list! I'm reading "Heart's Blood" at the moment.

    ReplyDelete