Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Shall we Dance?

  
  *sigh* I made it throught another week (yes!). The recital of Cinderella in ballet is coming up on Monday so I have to prepare myself all weekend. My teacher has decided who will play Cinderella, it will be by two girls. One will play Cinderella as a maid and another as a the princess at the ball. I get to play her as the maid lol. My teacher does this alot, instead of giving the lead role to one person she gives it to two. I think it's a cool idea and I never heard it done before.
   She (my teacher) also rotates the leading roles all the time. So you could be the best ballet dancer in the world and STILL not be guarantee a lead role. She's very fair but very strict as well. So I won't get a lead role for a while because our class has like 25 students. I love all the costumes, they are soooo easy to dance in thank goodness.
  
                                I'm looking forward to Monday and making some magic happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment