Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Glass Slippers


  So tonight is the big night. The Cinderella ballet recital will begin at 7:30 pm and end around 10:00 pm. I'm excited, impatient, and nervous all at the same time! I dance my heart away and practice really hard, we all did actually. Even Sara Crewe was a big help to me lol!

   I really want to go to the "Royal Ballet School" in England. Getting notice will help me obtain scholarships and other financial aid. I cannot go to that school on my paycheck alone. I dare not ask my dad who has already given me so much. I'm not at my goal yet but when I am I'M MOVING TO ENGLAND :P!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment