Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Not traditional....

 
   My lastest Twitter update got me thinking. I'm not a traditional girl when it comes to marriage, I invision my life somewhat different than most. If I do get married, I would like the wedding theme to be pink & white, my dress will be pink and when it comes to changing last names, I think it would be nice to pick a name that doesn't belong to me or him but a whole new name.
  Example: My name is Natasha Kamon and my so is (fake name) David Harrison so when we're married we can choose a brand new name like Natasha & David Knight. To me it symbolises a fresh, new beginning for the both of us. Leaving our old self and start a life together.....

No comments:

Post a Comment