Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Cinderella: Ballet


  LOL it's very funny and kinda weird to know that my friends are reading my blog and NOT leaving comments, stalker much? But really, one of my friends read my blog and show it to my teacher (creepy, huh?) and gave her the idea of two plays that we are going to put together. "Cinderella" and Beauty & The Beast". And since it was my blog that gave her the idea, she said I could pick the lead female role of either two. I'm picking Cinderella, loved that movie to death. 
  Founded some videos on YouTube, going to study them and the movie to perfect my moves.


Off to train and have some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment