Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Locket


    Just a few more hours before the big event. I practie my part all day long. I'm still little scared but I don't know why. It's not like this is my first recital, but I guess everyone get stage fright. My dad invited my Aunt, my older brother and cousin to see me dance. I'm glad to have some familiar faces in the audience.

    Anyways, my dad came to my apartment to give me some last words of encouragement just a few minutes ago. After his long, long, long, long, long speech (lol) he gave me a silver locket and asked me to wear it during the performace. Normally I wouldn't wear jewelry (beside diamond post earrings) beacuse it gets in the way of dancing but my dad wanted me to wear it, how could I say no? It's a simple but beautiful locket. I remember my dad gave a gold one to my mother, so that was probably the reason for giving me one. He always said I look so much like her.

    My dad would do anything in the world for me and I know by wearing this locket to my recital, he would be the happiest person in the room. My dad and I are close and I want to make him happy and proud.

        I you dad



♥Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment