Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Last minute recital


    I have a "last minute" ballet recital tonight. I JUST got a phone call like, 6:30 in the morning. Someone who was supposed to be in the recital cancel at the last mintue and ask me to do their part because I know it. So now I can't go to ballet class today because I need to practice all day for tonight. I'm very nervous and kinda mad because I wasn't prepared for this. I hope I don't mess up. The rectial is pretty simple really, nothing fancy. But lots of people will be there and I'm kinda scared. But I won't let that get me down, I'm a dancer after all!


♥Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment