Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Day at the Beach

    Since today is Friday and I have no dance classes, I decide it was the kind of day to spend the Beach with my dog, Sara Crewe. I didn't go for a swim, just laying in the sand enjoying the beautiful weather, playing with my dog, and finshing up my book "The Lovely Bones". I think I have 4 more chapters to read through but I am loving this book thus far. The weather was perfcet weather for book reading. Sara and I walked the beach, played fetch and just watched the clouds go by. Anyways, I got to enjoy my book and the lunch I packed for Sara & me. Such a nice day, hope I can do it again sometimes. Now I gotta give Sara a bath because she kept rolling in the sand and now there is sand all over my apartment. (sigh)

Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment