Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

NYC New York Color BIG BOLD GLOSS

 
 
  New product from New York Color, Big Bold Gloss. These lip glosses have a HUGE wand applicator, which I love! On the packaging it says "plumping", it does tingle a bit but doesn't make my lips look bigger.
 I got these at Rite Aid of course! I paid $2.39 each but they retail for $3.99 each. 



No comments:

Post a Comment