Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Mike Wazowski PillowCase (Monster University, Monsters Inc.)

 Sent away for this really big pillowcase (It was free!), It's Mike Wazowski from Monster University. I had to buy three boxes of Frosted Flakes to get the codes and go online.


1 comment:

  1. my son loves mike and we too bought the boxes of cereal but they were sold out by the time we went to redeem them

    ReplyDelete