Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Stress Free Night



  Work, bills, work, more bills, work, & sleep. I've been so stressed out lately due to new neighbors. A single mother with three kids all under the age of 6 moved in 2 months ago and I haven't slept since.
                       So, had to turn old school, music, earphones, sleep mask.

                               New favorite song is Mayday, Mayday by BoA.

         

                          I'm re-reading North & South just because I love it so.

And new entries! "What's in my bag" & "My favorite beauty masks", coming up soon!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment