Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Walgreen's Beauty Haul

 The second week of my new job has gone ended and I'm excited to start again Monday! I love my class and teaching about ballet. One of my students even knows who Svetlana Beriosova is, that brought a tear to my eye.

  Anyways, I needed some toothpaste and found myself at Walgreen's. Needless to say, I picked up more than just toothpaste. I was able to pick up two Nivea lip butters that I've been reading so much about.

Nivea Body Wash: On sale 2 for $4.00 (with coupon)
Nivea Lip Butters: On sale for 99¢ each (with coupons)

The Nivea Lip Butters smell so good like scented candles. And you don't need a lot of product to have moisturized lips. The only thing I don't like is that it's in a tin container and you have to keep sticking your finger inside to apply. Just wash your hands before applying.
 They're on sale at Walgreen's & Rite Aid this week (April 14 to 20) for $1.99 each but I had two $1.00 off coupons with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment