Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Monday, April 1, 2013

Ready for Work

  
                                    (HOLY CRAP! an entry with actual writing in it!!!!)

 Today was my first day as a ballet dance instructor for children, ages 7 to 9. I teach a small class of 14. Part of an after school program. There is another, older woman who teaches the class with me.

  We didn't do much but introduce everyone to some of the stuff we will be learning and just get to know my students (lol I feel so old saying that >.<) and ask them why they want to learn ballet. And yes we do have a few boys in the class. Ballet is NOT just for girls.

So, I'm really looking forward to teach ballet these small stars ballet ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment