Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Biore Skincare Coupon, Free Cleanser!

 Depending on your location, You'll find in your Sunday Newspaper a very awesome coupon. Buy any Box of Biore Pore Strips and get a FREE cleanser (Up to the retail price of $7.00)! It can be any cleanser you want just as long as it's not price more than $7.00.

**The coupon expires March 31, 2013
This coupon can be found in most Sunday newspaper!

 Rite Aid has All Biore Skincare products on sale for $5.99 all this week. I just came back from Rite Aid an hour ago and used my coupon. I decided to try Biore's new Acne Clearing Scrub and my bottle came with a free pore strip inside! Yay, bonus!!


No comments:

Post a Comment