Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Drugstore Mini Haul

 Did a little beauty pick me up at Rite Aid. All Revlon products are 40% off this week and all NYC New York Color products are Buy one Get one Free. And while I was in line to pay, I couldn't help but notice how beautiful Mila Kunis looked on Allure Magazine! Had to buy it.

*Revlon Nail Enamel in Posh 571 $3.29
* NYC New York Color Up To 8HR City Proof Extended Wear Lipgloss in Cherry Ever After & Round The Clock Ruby. $3.29, $0.00







No comments:

Post a Comment