Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Friday, December 7, 2012

In The Mail: Trench Coat

 I ordered a Trench Coat at Target.com that has been on my wishlist/lustlist what seems like forever.

But priced at $50 (which it reasonable but not on my income) it was a little out of my rang. Then just one day last week, Target had it on sale for $35.00 and free shipping (Total came to $37.10)! So I jumped on it and now it here ^__^




  I'm in love with this coat! Very bright red, my camera captures its true color perfectly. You can paired with simple white T-shirt, dark, blue skinny jeans, brown or black (I prefer brown) riding boots and a black bag. You are good to go!

               I love this coat so much and it's great quality, I'm going to buy it in Khaki.





No comments:

Post a Comment