Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Cherry Blossom, Cosmonaut.

Getting Back into blogging the right way :)
Cold, wet, & rainy right now, here in Boston. But very warm & dry inside my room. Drinking hot cocoa in my black Sylvester (from the Looney Tunes) mug that I got from Six Flags years ago. Eating a bowl of hot oatmeal, blogging away. Again, I feel so blessed that I don't have to worry about finding shelter during bad weather like this. That I always have a home....

 Okay, so if the world end tomorrow,  the biggest, tightest, warmest hug to all of you that visit my little part of the internet. Thank you all.

All the Christmas shopping is officially DONE! The tree and fire place are all decorated. Just finishing up warping presents and decorating the rest of the house.

Need something to watch on a rainy late night?  May I suggest

La Luna &
 5 Centimeters Per Second.

No comments:

Post a Comment