Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

In The Mail: Tokidoki Skullcandy Headphones



 Last week, on Black Friday. I brought a pair of Skullcandy Agent headphones with a Tokidoki design off Amazon. Only $29 with free shipping and today they came in the mail! 







1 comment:

  1. Your headphones are amazin :) im trying to get ahold of a pair too but they seem to be sold out worldwide!! Only 1 pair available but shippin costs more than the headphones!! Im Mike (DjSpyda) by the way.

    ReplyDelete