Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

In The Mail: Nokia X2-01 For T-Mobile (UPDATE Pics!)


  I was in need of a phone simply because I was bored of my old one. I don't buy smartphones because I hate contracts and and they're too expensive to buy without the 2 year contract attach for me. And with so many different styles of phones coming out every 5 minutes, buying pre-paid phones lets me switch from one style to another without wasting a lot of money. Also I like to change my phone every 1-2 years.

  I'm a fan of Nokia phones but for quite some time I haven't found a style of their phones that I liked and was with T-Mobile (my carrier, which I love!). But I came across this phone on the Wal-Mart site for $64.99. It's cheaper to buy online because in stores it's $79.88. So I ordered it and here!

  This phone has all the basic, camera (a very crappy VGA), music player, video recorder, internet (no wi-fi), & Bluetooth connectivity. It came with a SIM card (but I using my old SIM instead), manual, charger, and even a pair of Nokia earphones.

  The keyboard is way better than my old phone and the screen is very bright and clear. The only thing I don't like is that you can't change the screen brightness to save battery life but it has a long battery life.







Ordered a purple phone case off Amazon for 75¢ for my new Nokia X2-01. Just came now, it fits perfectly!




No comments:

Post a Comment