Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Spring Time Deals/Hauls


  Spring is coming faster each pasting day and the people at Biore are nice enough to help us get ready for spring with a little Spring cleaning....on our face! If you take a look in your Local Sunday Newspaper, you may find a coupon from Biore, Buy any box of Biore Pore Strips and get a FREE Cleanser! This week is the perfect time to use your coupon because Rite Aid is having a sale on ALL Biore Skincare items for $5.99 all this week, March 04 to the 10th! I just used my coupon early this morning and brought a box of Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips (14 Count, 7 Nose Strips & 7 Face Strips) for $4.99 (I had a Biore $1.00 off coupon), originally $9.99 at Rite Aid. And got my FREE cleanser, Biore Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser.

  While I was at Rite Aid I scored some awesome Beauty deals, like a .24¢ Herbal Essences Hydralicious Featherweight shampoo (originally $4.49 but Rite Aid has a 50% off clearance and I had a $2.00 coupon) and a $1.99 Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Cha Cha Cherry (On clearance for $2.24 but rung up for $1.99!).

This coupon deal expires on May 31, 2012

Brought a box of Pore Strips and got a free cleanser! 


Herbal Essences Hydralicious Featherweight shampoo

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Cha Cha Cherry. I am usually allergic to lipsticks but this seems to cause no problem so far..

No comments:

Post a Comment