Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Rite Aid & Walgreen's Deals!


Sunday, I when out to buy some shampoo and a day moisturizer at my local drugstores. And shockingly that's what I ended up buy, nothing more. So rare, since everything catches my eye!


   I brought two HUGE bottles of Head & Shoulders 2in1 shampoo. They are on sale this week for $6.99 each at Walgreen's (originally $8.99) but I had a Buy one Get one FREE coupon for any Head&Shoulder product up to $9.99. Yay for free stuff!


Head & Shoulders 2in1 Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil

Head & Shoulders 2in1 Classic Clean


*Head & Shoulders 2in1 Dry Scalp Care with Almond Oil ($6.99)
*Head & Shoulders 2in1 Classic Clean (FREE)

  Then I headed over to Rite Aid and picked up a bottle of L'Oreal Revitalift Double Lifting Treatment. It's originally $16.99 but they are having a 25% off sale on all L'Oreal Revitalift products this week. Plus I had a $2.00 coupon which brought the price to $10.74!

L'Oreal Revitalift Double Lifting Treatment


                             

No comments:

Post a Comment