Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My Other Dance


   I Belly dance and have for 7 years. There, I said it. I don't know if it's the way of dancing or the music but I was hypnosis by this art form when I first saw a performance on late night television a long time ago. Back then, it looked like a bunch of girls dressing up as different versions of Princess Jasmine from Disney's Aladdin, shaking their tummies. What I love the most about this way of dancing is any one with any body type can do this. In my dance class we have slim girls & big girls and they all are very good at dancing. Unlike in my ballet classes, where you are pressured to stay slim and slender through out you whole career, belly dancing, all body types are welcomed.

   Take a look for yourself, two of my favorite belly dance videos..... 

                 
                   
                 

No comments:

Post a Comment