Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

 
  I know I always have so much to be grateful for. Thanksgiving is that one day that we all stop and think what they are. I'm thankful  for having been given life, having a roof over my head, food in my tummy, true friends, a beautiful family, a good paying job, an education, and goals & dreams of my own to follow.

My Boston Home, with my Cousin Suzanne and my Dad.


  This was the best Thanksgiving yet! I traveled from San Diego, where I now live back to my hometown Boston, Massachusetts. On turkey day, I woke up fixing breakfast and watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Got dress and took Sara Crewe out for a walk. Came back and helped my family fix our thanksgiving dinner. We laughed, talked about old memories, made fun of each others, etc...


All the food was ready in the kitchen, waiting to be served. I couldn't help myself, I had to sneak tiny samples from the kitchen every time I got up. lol




                

No comments:

Post a Comment