Temporary Music

tumblr_ljkan4Lg621qiyaico1_500
DISCLAIMER: All the products that are shown on here I buy with my OWN my money. Unless stated otherwise, an example: like when I am sent free samples. I am NOT paid to write anything here. I will not show products that are not in my Budget. All the products that I use/buy can be found in places like "Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, trusted online shop, and etc...". I shop for quality products at affordable prices.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Today's Finds


  I don't do much on Sundays, usually just sleep and stay inside. But I journey out to my neighborhood Rite Aid and GameStop. At Rite Aid I brought a bottle of New York Color gray nail polish and Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Liquid Daily Sunblock SPF 70 for $2.49 that was 12.99 originally. Then I stoped by GameStop and brought Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne on the PlayStation 2 used, came with box art and manual. It was $29.99 but of course I had my Pro Rewards card so I saved 10%, it came to $27.00. I've been looking for this game for awhile. I could have easily order it online but I like to hunt for my video games. It's no fun doing that online :(




No comments:

Post a Comment